Saturday, October 11, 2008

What would happen first?

I have wondering that ever since I hurt my leg in the spring. The question was, would I be back riding before the new bridge on the macomb orchard trail was open. Well today I beat it by just a few hours. I was able to get a ride in without too much pain, for about an hour. I had to use a platform pedal, but I was able to ride the bike. It felt so good! I put in a hour on the bike, something I havent been able to do since April. I took it slow, and there was some pain near the end of the ride but so far it is not too bad.
This might be the last warm weekend we have here in michigan for quite a while, so I am planning on getting out tomorrow also.

5 comments:

Maverick said...

Rock on! Way to get on the bike again! Here's to a bit more riding in the near future!

Maverick said...

Rock on! Way to get back on the bike! Here's to more riding in the near future!

Curt said...

Yeah it felt really good. I got out for about an hour today also. Just took it pretty slow, but not old lady slow. The leg is a tad bit sore, but not bad compared to where it was. Hopefully the new hammer product I am going to try helps also.

chunky dunker said...

Hang in there brother. You know we miss you. This is just another reason to work even harder next year and come out kicking ass!

Todd Shorkey said...

Awesome Kurt! Back on the bike. While I haven't had any medical issues of my own to deal with, I know how you feel not being out there mixing it up. You will be back better than ever.