Friday, June 12, 2009

The 29er Project

Well that sucks. You forget how good the hockey is in the playoffs, then when they lose in a game 7, well it sucks. Maybe next year it will be wings and leafs. Oh well. At least I have something new to cheer me up.
I got hooked on the 29er with my seven. Before I got the seven, I started talking to Scott Q to build me up with a 29er SS. I wanted to wait until I had a few rides and like the geometry on the new bike. My surly 1x1 was way too small and after riding a custom bike that fits so well, riding something that wasnt the right size wasnt really an option any more. So here we are today, and I got a big brown box from fedex. Most of the parts are carry over from my 1x1 but I did get a couple of new parts. Hopefully I can get it built up here in the next few days and take it out for a spin.






































5 comments:

TP said...

Not a bad lookin' clunker! I can't wait until you get that thing together!

TP said...

DUde.....I keep posting a comment and ....oh I see you have to check them!

Curt said...

Thanks.

I was getting a bunch of spam comments so I set it so I have to check them first.

Todd Shorkey said...

Sweet looking ride Curt! I can't wait to see it in person. Congrats!

cjsbike said...

I like it!

Quirings rock!

-Chad