Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Day

Well not quite Turkey day but a couple of days later. Some of the guys from TSB got together to work off some of the thanksgiving fatness at Addison Oaks. I really love the trails out there, and it seems like every time I go there is a new section. I guess I just dont go there enough. It was fun hanging out with everyone and putting a few laps in. This year it seems we havent really done anything like this so it was cool and hopefully we can do this more often. I think the last group ride I did was back before the PLRA race, so it has been a while.
Thanks Todd for taking the pictures.





























After the ride and a few refreshments in the parking lot we headed over to Sagebrush Cantina. John and Drew had the super burrito. Since I dont have a lock on the series standings I decided to go for something a little less super, but just as good.





























Next up states!!

2 comments:

cjsbike said...

Who is the bozo with his Iceman number plate still attached to the bike! TP?

-Chad

Curt said...

You guessed right.

I saw someone at the state champs. this weekend with a number plate on his pit bike. I thought TP was there for a second.