Sunday, March 15, 2009

The streak continues

Another nice day to get out and ride. I put in about 16 miles on the dirt roads. I headed east on the MOT but the gravel was like riding in kitty litter so I jumped off at 33 mile road headed east until I hit Armada. The legs were really sore from my ride yesterday, this was the 4th day in the row that I have ridden. I need to keep this up to get ready for summer and the racing season.
As of right now I have 136 miles on the new bike.

I guess some guys on mmba including brad did a ride out to richmond yesterday. I didnt see it posted, and I bumped into someone on the trail today that was asking me if I did it yesterday. I would of liked to so hopefully they decide to do it again. I havent made it that far east yet. I really want to get out that way more and do some riding, I have lived in this area my entire life and havent really ever been out that way much.

No comments: