Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hard to say good bye

Well this is a first for me. I actually sold one of my bikes. I decided that the cross bike was too small for me and it was time to look for something that fits me correctly. So I sold the Jake the Snake today. I miss it already. I really liked the bike, too bad it didnt fit me right. At least it is going to a good home.

Here we are sharing some good times together last fall :)














So now I am trying to figure out what to replace it with. There are a lot more options out there than there were when I bought the bike. Stay tuned...
February was a really bad month for me. I only managed to get 70 miles in on the bike. It was a really cold month, I was on vacation for a week, and I was sick for a week. March is much better already. I have about 100 miles this week, and I plan to keep the riding going. The first race of the season is April 15th, which is not that far away.
The Trek Top Fuel is almost ready to be built. I am just waiting for the shifters and brakes. They should be in this week, and I hope to be on the bike by this weekend. Hopefully the transition to the fuel from the klein is not that hard, they are very similar bikes.

No comments: