Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Training, of sorts

This week is the first week that I have actually started doing some structured workouts. I am still ramping up on the slow side, but so far the leg is feeling pretty good. Yesterday I had to do some work in one of the vehicles at work, so I was standing around in my steel toe boots for about an hour and half. I got home and my leg was feeling pretty sore so I decided not to ride. But if that is the way it is going to be, I am much happier with pain after standing around, and no pain after riding. I am hoping to be able to get out on some of the back roads this weekend on the new bike. So far I have only taken it for a short spin.
The winter this year has been way too long. The good news is that it is almost feburary, the bad news is it is almost feburary.

1 comment:

TP said...

YES!!!! Glad to year of the positive progress.

Let's go ride that new 7 and get it all salty.